Friday, January 26, 2018

2018/1/25 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina

January's going to end soon, huh

Gosh, it's gone by so fast

Once January ends

February will come.

Speaking of February...??

That's right,

Reina's birthday event is coming~!! lol

My birthday event is happening on the day of my birthday

It's my first birthday event

I was thinking reaaally hard, what should I do~

But now I've decided everything for the most part!!!!!!

I've decided internally on what the theme will be,

and I've completely decided which songs I think I wanna do

All that's left is practice.!

I'll do my best!!!

I wanna go to karaoke!


Well then, see you tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...