Friday, January 26, 2018

2018/1/26 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『Nikkan Sports-san♡ (Information)1/27 YanMusume. It's Makino Maria♪*゚』Makino Maria

Maria-chan Notice

On MBS Radio
『Youngtown Saturday』
Every Thursday 22:00〜23:30

Weekly rotation YanMusume.
1/27's YanMusume. will be Makino Maria

Give it a listen

Makino Maria Photobook『Maria 17-sai』
On sale 2018/2/2
Here's an offshot


キラキラ『Nikkan Sports』キラキラ
2018/1/26

There's an article written about Maria.
Maria's really happy
Thank you.



キラキラMakino Maria Photobook『Maria 17-sai』キラキラ

On sale 2018/2/2.
You can find more information here


『Maria 17-sai』release commemoration handshake event

Date and Time: 2018/2/1 (Thurs.)  19:00 start time
Venue: Shosen Booktower (Akihabara) 9F
Handshake tickets are 
 being distributed now

ou can find more information here

I want to do something specialキラキラキラキラ
I'll be waitingPekorinko

Today, I had voice training and dance lessons for my birthday event.

I'm excited for my birthday event
But the most important thing is...
Making sure everyone who comes has fun
&
Making everyone feel happy that they came
I want it to be that kind of event

                       LOVEMaria

『Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 WINTER』
Tomorrow's a show in Nagoya
OK.

I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


 Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...