Sunday, January 28, 2018

2018/1/28 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina

Today we had a HelloCon in Aichi-ken~

Thank you, everyone who came

You know, today is...

The 20th anniversary of Morning Musume.'s major debut

During the noon concert today,

our senpai, the 1st generation of Morning Musume.,

made a surprise appearance

I don't think I can put it into words, but
today's concert felt really special

I'm going to do my best from now on to keep the history of Morning Musume. alive!

Thank you for your support

         黄色い花A notice黄色い花
     On the website「Shupure NEWS」
I'm currently being featured!!!!!!

I talked about things like when I was in elementary school...
Anyway I talked about a lot of things!! lol

I'd love it if you checked it out~


And...I'm gonna change the titleee.

Well then, see you tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...