Monday, February 12, 2018

2018/2/12 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - From now, from noww @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


Today we're beginning handshakes, starting in Gifu.
I'm exciteedピンクハート




And, today! The thing you can't forget is
the Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Special

There were things that made me...happy?! or more like, moved...during this show!


On TV Tokyo from 12:00~キラキラ
Don't miss out on it!


Among all those outfits,
this one is cuteピンクハート
and when I asked about it, I was allowed to wear itラブラブ



Finally the NBA cornerバスケ

In one NBA seaon
82 matches
are heldd.


P.S.

 
When I took a picture in New York it was so blurry笑い泣き


The view was super pretty!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...