Thursday, February 15, 2018

2018/2/15 Haga Akane Ameblo - Haachin HBD. Fukuoka Campaign. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki


Haachin,
happy birthdayバースデーケーキブルーハート


I can talk to Haachin about so many things,

even stupid things, or when I'm having a little bit of a problem,,,



She aaaaaalways responds when I talk to her鉛筆lol


If I find a cool shop or something,
「Oh, let's go!」
「This place is nice too, let's go next time」

It goes something like that, and since I'm talking to Haachin,



without even noticing it (?)
I end up making all sorts of promises (lol)

But, the places we've promised to go,,




,,I can't remember them now注意


Since we make so many promises,
I don't think we ask where we should go that much.


「I'll be here today so if you feel like it you should come~」

I hear that a lot from Haachin真顔




Or, on the way home from work~

It's always like that, I don't think we really ever decide on somewhere and go there (lol)


Well, this way has its good points tooニヤニヤ



Fufufu
I hope your 19th year is wonderful~クローバー





Now then! Today!!!

I had a campaign in Fukuoka with Ikuta-san!!!


We did lots of interviews,
and we got to do recordings too鉛筆


And,
ブルー音符KBC Radio 「Gaburina」
ブルー音符FM Fukuoka 「Hyper Night Program GOW!!」

We'll be appearing live on these programs!



「Gaburina」's
Ifu Sarasa-san, Sugiyama 39-san,

「Hyper Night Program GOW!!」's
Kurokawa Osamu-san, Machida Hayato-san


Thank you very muchブルーハートブルーハート




I'll let you guys
know more information laterrrr

We ate parfaits during our free timeパフェハート


It was funnnn!!!!

Ikuta-san, thank you very muchグリーンハート




During the radio show and stuff,
seeing them saying, Ikuta-san is from Fukuoka!



There's something I'm still kind of troubled over,

that is, I couldn't take part in the campaign in Nagano because of my flu............



Even though I was supposed to go with Ishida-san......

I know I've talked about this so much already......



The campaign in Nagano.........


Since I had the flu,
I went back to my parent's house,,,,

So, I was in Nagano,,,



Even so,,,,

Haa,,,,,,,,,,



Next time,, I want to go,,,,

That's what I was thinking, so,,,,,



Next time I'm gonna goooo!!

Well then,
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...