Sunday, February 18, 2018

2018/2/18 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - All-Star2018@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡



I talked about it a little on my last blog, but
right now the NBA's having a big festivalハート

All-Star 2018
is being held!

The #1 main event is the All-Stars Game! It's a game where athletes are chosen through votes and play against each other in teamsバスケ


This time, the captains were chosen by votes, and then those captains picked out their players through a draft and formed teams that way.



Led by Lebron James
Team LeBron

and

Led by Stephen Curry
Team Stephen

will be competingキラキラ




The place it's held changes every year, this year it's in Los Angelesピンクハート



Well, this is in New Yorkアセアセウシシ

I've never been to LA!
LA is in California, which is where the TV show I like, Hannah Montana, is set, so I've looked up to it so much ever since I was a kid~キラキラ




Right now basketball is really exciting, and the Olympics are happening too, the whole world's all pumped up, huhピンクハート



Let's keep getting pumped up!


Well then, well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...