Monday, February 26, 2018

2018/2/26 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Walkure ga Tomaranai! Kaga Kaede


Good evening!



Iiit's Kaga Kaede (^-^)ノ~~



I danced tons today during
the spring tour rehearsal (  ゚ ▽ ゚ ;)



Getting through all the songs
we did today was so much fun!!


I'm excited for when we really perform it (ノ´▽`)ノ



Now then, tomorrow
I'll be appearing as an assistant personality
on the AM radio show "60TRY-bu"!!!


I'll be with Takeuchi Akari-san from Angerme,,(〃∇〃)


I'm hoping I get to talk about Gundam with
Tsuchiya-san from Naname℃!!



It'll be airing live from 17:55!!


Please tune in♪♪

 
Walkure!!


Well then! (・Д・)ノ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...