Monday, February 26, 2018

2018/2/26 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Olympics! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡



The Olympics are over, huh笑い泣き
I was watching it on TV and cheering everyone on tooピンクハート

I was watching closely when we won the gold medal for women's team pursuit!ラブラブ



Also, at first when I saw curling's
KaaMusu
on the news, I got a little panicked like, ?! MoMusu.?? KaaMusu?? Do they mean us?! lololウシシ

This year's Olympics was really interestingハートI definitely like events like this~キラキラI love getting pumped up!



The Tokyo Olympics will be in 2 years!

I'm looking forward to it so much I can barely waitピンクハートI wonder how much I'll be affected by it...ラブラブI hope I can put my English to use!





Doesn't watching the Olympics
make you want to get up and move around?! ウシシ

(It makes me feel like that! lol)

So like, I was watching the Olympics after I took a bath, and all of a sudden I felt like moving around, so I started to dance, but I'd just taken a bath and then I was all sweaty, so I felt like I had to go in again...ガーンアセアセlolol



Well let's put that story aside!


I'm sure you guys all want to move your bodies, right!ハートWell! The theme of today's The Girls Live is yoga you can do anywhere!ピンクハート



I learned some yoga tooピンクハート

On TV Tokyo
It starts at 25:00!
Watch it and give it a try!



I'm gonna go do yoga and muscle training now.ウシシ
I want to be pretty for the spring tourピンクハート


Well then, well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...