Monday, February 5, 2018

2018/2/5 Haga Akane Ameblo - My habit to always write "fufufu" when I've run out of things to say. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today on the way home from a job, I stopped by a book store!!!

...they're nice, aren't they, book stores.



And not just book stores,
I love stationary stores too,


I really love the atmosphereピンクハート

I mean, not that I'm that diligent of a person




But,
it's like, I feel a little more diligent(?) or something (lol)

I like to get a taste of that feeling.


And of course, when I go
I come home with a book or stationary or something鉛筆





Today I bought some labelsニヤニヤニヤニヤ

Labels are like,,,
They seem like something a diligent person would have, yeah? (lol)



Fufufu

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...