Saturday, March 10, 2018

2018/3/10 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Happy\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!
 
 
 
 
Today we had

 
rehea-hea-heaaaaas again!!!!

 
 
And, so,
 
like, today,
 
there were so many high school girls walking around after their graduations!!
 
 
Congratulations \(^^)/\(^^)/
 
 
 
 
I couldn't go to my graduation ceremony so I don't have any memories of it to look back on, but,,
 
I remember that my manager handed
me my high school diploma like it was some materials for a job or something. lolol
 
 
It's seriously already been a year since thennnn!!
 
 
What the heck!!

 
The chocolate mint faction.\(^^)/
 
Honana!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...