Tuesday, March 13, 2018

2018/3/13 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Me too. lol Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~













Sorry I haven't written a blog in a while.








We've been really busy with rehearsals lately







After we were done with rehearsals...




Haga Akane-san

Oda Sakura-san



We've gotten to celebrate their birthdays






Haga-san, Oda-san
happy birthday





I hope you have a wonderful year...ヒマワリ





As for birthday presents

I'm sorry, please wait a little bit longer...!!!!!




I got my letter to Haga-san right on time照れ








{2BC07D13-8124-40C0-937F-9C00C99CD6E8}


And



Morito-san!!!!!




Morito-san gave me a present



I was too embarrassed to tell her "I'll use this!"


so I wasn't able to say it.... lol




It's really cute,


I'm super happy about it! Thank you very much黄色い花




And, she told me that

she was using the present I gave her, which made me happy音符
Thank you very much! lol






✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


。A notice 。






Tomorrow


Morning Musume. '18 will be appearing on


"Sukapa! Ongakusai 2018"!




Look forward to itハート






On sale 3/15
「Gravure the Television vol. 53」

Morito Chisaki-san & Yokoyama Reina


This was the first time we did a photoshoot with just the two of us!

It was lots of funラブラブ



Please check it out!








Well then, see you tomorrow~





Yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...