Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2018/1/24 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina


Well!

I asked Ikuta Erina-san earlier,
so she let me see it

Ikuta Erina-san's photobook, 「if」

Ahh, it was like,

every single page, I would go

「Ohh!!! Cute!!!」lol

It's packed with so many different sorts of Ikuta-sans,

just looking at it made me all smiley.

Ikuta-san's the best. lol


I thought it was kind of warm today comparatively,

but I was happy there was still some snow left.

Well then, see you tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...