Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018/1/31 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Seven Souls in the Skull Castle. Kaga Kaede


Good morning!!



Iiit's Kaga Kaede o(^^o)(o^^)o



The other day, I went to karaoke with
Sasaki Rikako-chan from Angerme
and Danbara Ruru-chan from Juice=Juice(`∀´)



I tried harmonizing to
「Kanashiki Heaven」with Dan-chan (°∀°)b 


It's definitely fun to sing Hello!Pro songs!





And, and, yesterday,
I went with Iikubo-san, Ishida-san, Takase Kurumi-chan,
and also Iikubo-san's mother, to see
「Seven Souls in the Skull Castle Season Tsuki Jougen no Tsuki」!!


Wow, it was just, so amazing. (This is the extent of my vocabulary)


Everyone in the cast was running around so much and showing so much intensity, I was thinking, just how much stamina do they have!! It went by in the blink of an eye.


During the play there was a sword fight,
and I've done that during a play as well, so
I was really overwhelmed by how skillful they were,,,.



I laughed, I cried, it was really a wonderful play!!


I want to see Kagen no Tsuki too,,,.


A notice(^-^)γƒŽ~~



Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite

Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.)

are now streaming!!



↓↓↓↓↓↓↓



The play Yajima Maimi-san is starring in,
「Nettai Danshi」

I'll be appearing as a guest in the 2/23 show!!


Everyone, I'd be happy if you checked it out!!





Well then!(・Π”・)γƒŽ
 
 
 *I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...