Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2018/1/9 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina✩°。⋆⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Today...well, you see...

I got to appear as a guest at
Ishida Ayumi-san's birthday eveeeent❤
I'm so happy about it.
Thank you

Ishida Ayumi-san,
as well as the guests, Oda Sakura-san, Morito Chisaki-san, and Yokoyama Reina
got to sing...
「Minimoni. Telephone! Ring Ring Ring」
「Minimoni. Janken-pyon!」
We talked about height, and had a big MiniMini sports dayy!! lol

Things that bother us about being short. Things we like.
Things we would do if we grew to be taller. lol

We talked about lots of height-related things. lolol

I don't get to talk about things like that often
so I had a ton of fun lol

And at the big MiniMini sports day, we did
-Ball tossing
-Bread eating competition
-Exercise in futility (comparing our heights)
lolol
Height's a huge factor in all of those!!!!! lol

I could never do any of those things at my school's sports day and stuff,
so it felt really fresh and fun lol


My hair today was matching with Chisaki-san♡

Our height's a given, but the way we part our bangs is mirrored,
so it really feels like we match lol
Once again.
Ishida Ayumi-san, happy birthday♡

Well then, see you tomorrow~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...