Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018/1/27 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『Yamazaki Yuhane-chan♡The soul of Hello!Pro Kenshuusei! Maria♪*゚』Makino Maria

『Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 WINTER』
Today was the first day of the Nagoya shows
Thank you again for today音譜


ラブラブYamazaki Yuhane-chanラブラブ

Yuhane-chan is very cute

Maria wants to take a picture together with Yuhane-chan!
I've thought about it for a while, and....
I worked my courage up and asked.
「Yuhane-chan, let's take a picture together!」
(This happened during the Nakano shows)

There's still pictures I'm keeping hiddenn


Yuhane-chanLOVErin

                                             From Maria

I'm going to write about
something I thought about when
I was revealed to be joining Morning Musume at Budokan


Every member of Hello!Project kenshuusei is doing their best so they can debut.

So,
Former Hello!Project Kenshuusei=Makino Maria
Maria's gotta do it right!
I've gotta do my best!
I thought that.

The message from Tsunku♂-san that
Michishige Sayumi-san read out at Budokan
「You've been training as a Hello!Project Kenshuusei, and you've grown up so much.」
I was super happy

Since then, I've felt like I have to
give being a member of Morning Musume
everything I've got, for the Kenshuusei and the Kenshuusei members.

『The soul of Hello!Pro Kenshuusei』
                                 I'm keeping it alive


Tomorrow is 1/28
OK.

『Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 WINTER』
1/28 Aichi Prefectural Art Center Dai Hall

I'll be waiting for youPekorinko


I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


 Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...