Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018/1/27 Haga Akane Ameblo - The situation with the mini tomatoes from catering. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki

Today we had a HelloCon in Nagoyaaaa

It's been two weeks since
all 13 members of Morning Musume. '18 were together鉛筆

Yaaaaaayピンクハート

.........so, after writing up to here,
for some reason I went to read Ogata Risa-chan's blog

The catering in Nagoya,

just like in Sendai,
there's so many mini tomatoes!

But in Sendai they put them in tons of bowls,

There's not enough here in Nagoya注意

And, you know,
I'm sure all of you are already aware of this, but

Mini tomatoes are one of my favorite things!!!

I put them a bunch of them in a paper cup,
and I think I ate like 4 cups like that (lol)

Today I was gonna go eat them,

but it looked like there were less than the last time I looked!!

I thought to myself,
Ah~, if it's like this,
I can't take too many~~~

I reluctantly cut myself off at 1 cup.........


Maruneeeeeeeeeeee
This is your fault, huhhhhhhh注意注意注意

(If you wanna know more, look at Marunee's blog(lol))


If only Marunee
had just left a few more...

I could've eaten a little bit more............


Oh yeah, Ishida-san had
a cup of them too, didn't she (lol)


Seems like everyone likes mini tomatoesピンクハート

How niceピンクハートピンクハートlol


Now then!
Tomorrow we've got two shows!!


Let's get hyped up togetheeeeer


It kinda seems like

for a while I've liked to take pictures where you take 4 and put it into 1 picture注意


I never really thought about if I liked it,

but I post them on my blog a lot, huh (lol)



Well,
I think I just like how efficient it is (lol)


When I'm taking these 4-pic pictures,
no matter what I end up wanting to make one of them a weird faceニヤニヤ注意

When you've got 4 whole pictures, and every single one is sweet(?),

that's just no fun, right!!!!!←

 
Look attt thissss.
 
That's why I'm always making some weird face
 
And like, usually,
making some prim face in the dressing room,
 
taking pictures by myself like that is embarrassing笑い泣き


Taking that second picture was embarrassing too (lol)


...it's not like
anyone is actually watching, but...

it's just embarrassing (lol)(lol)

Fufufu

Well then,
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

p.s.
Tomorrow is
the day of Morning Musume.'s major debutクローバー

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...