Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018/1/31 Haga Akane Ameblo - It'll be February soon. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



January's already coming to an end, huh.........

The other day, I was going around feeling sure it was 1/20, and


when I took just a gla~nce at the calendar.........

it was the 25th注意




That much time's passed huh~~I see~~~


If January went by this fast,

then my birthday will be here sooon,

and the tour will start, and when it ends I'll be thinking like "that was fast",

and we'll have summer Hello, and the fall tour,,,

then it'll be Christmas again,

and then, happy new year!!!!!!!


It might go by that fast huhh~(lol)(lol)

 
365 days go by surprisingly fast!
 
Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane 
 
 
*I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...