Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018/2/24 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - HelloCon recap!/Lakers@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡
My blog today is preeetty longほっこり


Hello!Project Winter Concert

Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 WINTER
~PERFECT SCORE~ ~FULL SCORE~

We're done with all the shows!キラキラ


The last show was in Hiroshimaハート

The last time I was in Hiroshima was around December last year.
It was fun being in Hiroshima for the first time in a while!



This tour went by in the blink of an eye! I think this might be the fastest it's ever feltキラキラ

I guess that's just how fulfilling it feltピンクハート

Now then, to recap this tour.... I'll be picking things out as I write about it!



This tour we had
2 patterns,
PERFECT SCORE
and FULL SCOREハート




SCORE can mean 20キラキラ
And of course it has the meaning of a score measured in points too! What an amazing tour titleピンクハート



In PERFECT SCORE
I'm in a shuffle unit




Sasaki Rikako-chan from Angerme
Danbara Ruru-chan from Juice=Juice
Akiyama Mao-chan from Tsubaki Factory
I got to sing "Gatamekira" with these 4ピンクハート




Gatamekira is really cool,
(especially the intro)
In particular, the A-melo...Iハートハート
really!
love it!!!

Duun-da-da-da
Duun-da-duun-da
It's like thatゲラゲラ

I want all of you to listen to it! That sound!



The members I performed Gatamekira together with had a lot of influence on it tooニコ



In PERFECT SCORE, among other things we got to perform Morning Musume. '18's new song, "Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite", and I think that I got to show off me as I am now, and Morning Musume. as we are nowピンクハート



In FULL SCORE, Morning Musume. '18 sang "Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!"キラキラ

At the very start of the song I say
Everybody
Clap your hands 
Come on!
Getting to lead everyone was funピンクハート


And during Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, you can hear me speak lots of English, so I think that in FULL SCORE
I got to show off that I'm bilingualぶちゅー



Right now Hello!Project is having it's 20th anniversary, so I think this concert tour was a lot like a festival celebrating the 20th anniversaryラブ

And at the Nagoya show on 1/28, our senpai from the 1st generation made a surprise appearanceキラキラI was so full of excitement, it made me really excited for what's to come!





Morning Musume. '18's solo tour is coming up, I'm excitedピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート





Also! The NBA corner
The Lakers won todaaayイエローハート

This was the first match the Lakers had since I've become in charge of supporting them, so I was looking forward to it! It was a little bit before the concert, so I was checking in on how it was going now and thenにやり

Lonzo Ball came back from an injury today! It seems like he won't be playing in tomorrow's match, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Also, also
I'm appearing as a guest on tonight's "Youngtown Sunday", airing at 22:00 on MBS Radio! Please give it a listenピンクハート







Well then, well then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...