Thursday, February 1, 2018

2018/2/1 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Sevens\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!





What kind of card games do you like??




Earlier,
I played Sevens for what must be the first time since like, Kindergarten


I was so surprised, like, I didn't remember you had to use your head this much to play!!


Everyone helped me out,
and I started to remember the rules from my distant memories, or maybe I didn't,, lolol




It's all okay! Because it was fun!




Card game apps have been popular among the members before, huhh\(^^)/

It's kinda fun to play something normal like this




You guy should try
playing cards for the first time in a while! lolol


Honana!



*I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...