Thursday, February 1, 2018

2018/2/1 Haga Akane Ameblo - With Manakan (´∀`*)。Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Actually, recently,

I went to the amusement park at Tokyo Dome City with Inaba Manakaaaaaa



I've been saying to Manakan
Let's go hang out~~, but

We could never really work out a time.........



So, this was the first time! We hung out!!


I that, more than you guys realize,
really, probably,

we're pretty close酔っ払いピンクハート




We had a night pass
and met up from around 5 PM, but


that day, it was pretty cold注意
and adding to that, the wind was crazy注意

So there weren't very many other guests!




It felt like I had reserved it again手


We got to ride the rides without lining up,

and if we felt like it, after it was over,
we could ride again without getting of! It was like thatウインク




So,
I got everything I could out of the ticket(*`ω´*)Smug←

We rode on the viking ride too,
Manakan was really cute then......ピンクハート



More than the ones where you felt like you're falling,

it seemed like she was much more scared of the viking ride...



She was making noise the whoooole time (lol)


We rode so many rides we almost got tired of it! We rode so many!!!!!!

And, after we were done having fun, we had dinnerカレー


We ate doriaイエローハート

We felt like eating something, so we looked around
and found this place!!!!!!!



We decided on it the moment we saw it.


...as for the reason why we picked it out,,
If you get it, you get it鉛筆(lol)




I'm glad my dream to hang out with
Manakan finally came true流れ星

Let's go somewhere again~!!!!!!!!



Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

p.s.
While I was writing this blog,
it started to snow.

...I'm good now, I don't need more snow,,,
Please don't stick,,,,

Haga Akane






*I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...