Sunday, February 11, 2018

2018/2/11 Haga Akane Ameblo - Lupin Yellow-san...Hayami Umika-san...Kudo Haruka-san...。Haga Akane

Konnichioyaki




You guys!!!!!

Good morning!!!!!!!!


Today is Sunday, huh~
It's Sunday on 2/11, huh~~

What were you guys doing at 9:30 this morning?



...uh-huh, uh-huh真顔耳


Ah! So you were
lining up for our event today!!!

Thank you so muchブルーハートブルーハートブルーハート



What else?
...uh-huh, uh-huh真顔耳


...oh, you were sleeping,,,?

Hey! That's the worst thing you could be doinggggg注意




As for what I was doing!

I was watching Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger目鉛筆


I was looking forward to today so, so, so, so, so much (if I wrote it all out my blog would end there so I cut it short) I couldn't help it!!




If I was like normal,
I'd be a slacker who can't get up in the morning, but

today I woke up with my eyes bright晴れ



And I was immediately standing alert at my TV!!!


In the Haga household, we usually watch
the TV with the volume around 10, but

today I tried setting it to 27ニヤニヤイエローハート



Oh, I didn't do that because Kudo-san's birthday is on the 27th~, or anything like, that

I did it because when I set it to
the most amazing volume, it happened to be 27!



This has to be a miracle too, huhh流れ星


...well, to begin with,

the fact I got to watch it live was a miracle流れ星



Today our meeting time
happened to be a liiittle later than usual

I wonder if God made it this way for me......

I'm so happy............イエローハートイエローハートイエローハート



The character Kudo-san is playing,
Lupin Yellow・Hayami Umika-san is

described as a light and fluffy mysterious girl, with a stupid little sister character, who goes at her own pace, but actually takes things seriously, but



Um! Well!

From the moment I found that out, I was thinking like, ohh this is bad, I might pass out when I watch it, am I gonna be ok...............







...sure enough, I was not ok注意

My family was all there, and they said,
「Be quiet!!!!!!!」

I was making a bunch of noise by myself......



If it's like this every Sunday,

I might not be able to show my face to my family anymore (lol)



But really, that's just how
ridiculously excited I wasニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤ

She was too cute,, seriously,,イエローハート



Someone who's this cute really exists, huh,,,,I wonder if she's the reincarnation of a god or something,,,or could she be the reincarnation one of the three beauties, Cleopatra, Ono no Komachi, or Yang Guifei,,or maybe it's actually the reincarnation of Michael, one of the three Christian Archangels, or maybe, maybe she's the reincarnation of the Roman goddess of love and beauty, Venus,,,? Anyway,, I get to see such a lovely person every Sunday at 9:30 AM for about a year,,,the world is blessed,,,


The lines that made me feel the most like I was going to have a heart attack were

ブルー音符I knew you weren't going to save me, hmph
ブルー音符I'm the only one who doesn't remember?
ブルー音符Found an important saaaafe.
ブルー音符Fuu~ Safe, safe~
(I picked it reaaaaaaaaaaaally carefully)


Seems rightイエローハート





And, my favorite sceneカメラ

When she was hiding in a cramped space,
a spider came down in front of her, and sensing what was about to happen, Lupin Blue clamped his hand over her mouth,

and with his hand over her mouth,
she went 「Kyaaaaa!!!」, that part!


In the end they got spotted by their enemies~




During that scene where they're hiding,
it wasn't just the 「kyaaaa!!!」,

listening to their enemies having a lively conversation,

the scene where the three Lupinrangers snickered at them, that was also just the best,,,



...is it ok
for me to be this happy in the morning?

It's ok I think, yeah, it's fine,
I mean, it's fine, after all, God gave me the time to watch it in real time, haaaaaaaa, I'm happyyy!!!



...in any case!
I'm in a good mood today!!!

And, I'll be waiting at
Airport Walk Nagoya for today's event like thisブルーハート



This is a picture I've uploaded before, but

people told me I looked like Kudo-san in it


So, even though it's self indulgent,
I uploaded it againピンクハートピンクハートピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート


Well then
I can't sleep yet(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...