Sunday, February 11, 2018

2018/2/11 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - 3/Meat @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡



 Today we had a release event where the members all split off into 3 groups and went to different placesピンクハート




I was in the Tokyo team!

The members were
Fukumura Mizuki-sanおすましペガサス
Satou Masaki-sanまじかるクラウン
Kaga Kaede-chan乙女のトキメキ
Nonaka Mikiふんわり風船ハート
These four.


We succeeded at clearing the challenge corner, so we got strawberriesハートThey were super big strawberries! They were sweet and tasty!



The event got really hyped upハートThis was the first time we've had this combination of members?! But somehow or another we ended up talking all through our break time, doing personality quizzes and stuff.




We had 3 talk shows, it felt like a pretty satisfying event!



This week
we have 3 days off in a row!

Tomorrow we have another event (a handshake event)ハート
I'm looking forward to Gifu!



Now then, finally the NBA corner.


The NBA has 30 teams, but those 30 teams don't all compete against each other!

Western

Eastern

They split into 2 conferences and hold matches like that. Each one has 15 teamsピンクハート


I'll continue this tomorrow!


P.S.
This is steak and lobster I ate in America this time. American sizes surprise me!ハート

Well, I mean...when I first came back to Japan I was surprised at how tiny I thought the sizes are here!!


It was tastyハート


Looking at a piece of meat this big, for some reason,, or maybe it's just unavoidable?! Kudo Haruka-san comes to mindウシシ


LupiPat aired today! I made sure to watch itイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートDid you guys watch it?!!!イエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハート

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...