Wednesday, February 14, 2018

2018/2/14 Haga Akane Ameblo - My birthday event's been announced. HaroMoni. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Jumping right into things......

Haga Akane's birthday event has been announcedバースデーケーキピンクハート


Date→2018/3/27(Tues)

Place→TOKYO FM HALL

There are two shows, one starting at 18:00, and one starting at 19:45鉛筆



Akane's birthday is on the 7th, so
it's going to be 20 days after that, but.........


this is an event where you can get your fill of seeing Haga Akane!


This only comes once a year, you know~注意

To be honest,
at my last birthday event,

I didn't really get what I was doing completely,,



So this time!!!!

I'm going to do my best with all my might
to show you guys something perfect炎炎炎



I've even decided on my goals after I turn 16ピンクハート  

And more than anything,
I'm definitelyyy gonna make it a fun event!!



Please come! I'll be waiting for you!





Now then, a couple days ago I wrote,

「I'll write about HaroMoni. tomorrow!」
despite saying that,,,


sorry I didn't write anything about it yesterday,,,


I was busy with homework注意

Really, when you're writing lots of things for sooo long,
just your right hand ends up in a bad state, doesn't it



When that happens,
I start thinking, wouldn't it be nice to be ambidextrous~

I mean, if you were like, my right hand hurts!,

couldn't you just keep on writing with your left hand?


Wouldn't that be so convenient!!!!
So, I was thinking about practicing with my left hand真顔鉛筆



Oh, moving on!!!

Did you guys watch the

「Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Special」?!



It was on TV Tokyo, which means
it was airing locally in Kanto.........


To celebrate the 20th anniversary,

「Hello! Morning.」, which hasn't aired in over 10 years, came back just for one day!!!!


Something like that.


I really love HaroMoni....

I remember that I would watch it so much,
but I can't remember if I was watching it as it aired or not...



So, I asked my aunt about it!

And,
it seems like my grandma would watch HaroMoni. at home!!!!


My grandma would record it, and when I came to play at her house I would watch it目ピンクハート

Since this was when I was coming over,

I probably only saw it after about half a year...




But, for the most part it was as it was airing!!!
Isn't that great?!?!

It was 10 years ago,,,

Even then I loved 「HaroMoni. Theater」,
and 「GakiKame Arts Theater」,,



Just how old was I back then注意


But something that's stayed clear in my memories is
something I wrote on my 4th birthday,

"When I'm older I want to be in Morning Musume."

I wrote that.



So it seems like I've liked Morning Musume.
since I was 3 years oldピンクハート


I liked Morning Musume.,
and I liked HaroMoni.,,,

So I'm really happy I got to appear on this!




Personally, seeing 「HaroMoni. Theater」 live in person is what got me reaaally excitedポーンピンクハートピンクハート

We had the Stubborn Family set,

ブルー音符Yoshizawa Hitomi-san as Ganko Ittetsu.
ブルー音符Ishikawa Rika-san as Ganko Tomeko.
ブルー音符Tsuji Nozomi-san as Ganko Futasuji.
ブルー音符Yaguchi Mari-san as a policeman.
Although back then she played a kindergartner,
ブルー音符Takahashi Ai-san was a kindergarten teacher.


I really love HaroMoni. Theater...



I'm sure everyone else
love HaroMoni. about as much as I do (not that I want to lose to them at that),

but when it comes to loving HaroMoni. Gekijou,

I don't wanna lose to anyooooone炎炎




If you give me the name of a role,
I'd be able to tell you things like who played them, or their characteristics


The characters I like personally are~

Fujimoto Miki-san's 「Francisco Michael」 and

Yoshizawa Hitomi-san and Ogawa Makoto-san's 「hunters」



I like Yoshizawa-san's devil tooブルーハート
「Devils are immoral! Er? They're immortal!」

I love that line (lol)



Really, I love HaroMoni. so sooo much, I'm so happy I got to see it!

...I thought I'd try saying what I want.



Getting to have so many conversations

with so many of my OG senpai


during the recording filled me with so much happinessピンクハート



Please
keep supporting us from now on日本国旗

 
Nona-chan Nona-chan

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...