Wednesday, February 14, 2018

2018/2/14 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Lots of things Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Yaguchi Maria-san
Tsuji Nozomi-san
Ishida Ayumi-san
Yokoyama Reina



I got to perform as MiniMoni. with these members



I'm still so happy about it I can hardly believe it.




Performing made me more nervous than I've ever been,

but it was also the most fun I've ever had!



Thank you very much音符


My birthday event's getting closer
little by little by little




I'm feeling impatient. lol




I'm excited for it, but
this will be my first time doing an event by myself.



I'm also feeling nervous.! lol




The fact I get to have my birthday event on my birthday is making me really happy,



so I want to make it the best birthday event ever!

I'll take your mind off things!




Lookin' forward to it.ニヤリ




Well then, see you tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...