Thursday, February 15, 2018

2018/2/15 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - 19 years old\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhacchin!





Ogata Haruna
has turned 19!!!!



Today was my birthday event


Thank you very very much
to everyone who came\(^^)/


Same as last year,
the event started with a live corner,


Two solo songs,
a medley of just speaking parts, and

one song with Kaedii\(^^)/


In the MC corner,
I did an improv skit together with Sawayaka Goro-san and Kaedii


Something like this, lolol


And then
I helped you guys out with your problems!!


Are you feeling clear-headed now??



#Haachin's Prayers
* #はーちんのご祈祷 if you actually wanna check it out

You better check it out! lolol



This is my last year as a teen

I hope you'll keep supporting Ogata Haruna at 19 years old\(^^)/


Chiiiiii came to see me too!!!!

She gave me this! She's the besttt


Chii-san
was diligently taking pictures of Haruna. lolol

I'm surprised at how much of a GJ this day was\(^^)/


Honana!


No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...