Friday, February 16, 2018

2018/2/16 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『Sapporo Olympic Museum♡Okuruyama Ski Jump Stadium♪*゚』Makino Maria


キラキラ『Weekly Young Magazine』キラキラ
is on sale now

The front cover & first gravure article
are Morning Musume. '18 Makino Maria

Definitely give it a look

 



Today we had
a dance rehearsal for the spring tour.
Spring tour rehearsals have started
I had a voice training.
I had lessons in the songs I wanted the teacher to help me with
&&
I had a recording for MariLove.
Thank you very much for all
of the LOVErin mail



Every Tuesday 24:30~25:00
on CBC Radio
『Morning Musume. '18 Makino Maria no
MarianLOVErin Desu

Give it a listen

You can find the show's homepage here
I'll be waiting for your LOVErin mailラブレター





キラキラSUPER FRIDAYキラキラ
Once again this week
I got to eat beef tongue
Thanks for the food




Tomorrow we have a
『Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 WINTER』
show in Sapporo
Thank you for comingPekorinko

Aaand

Fighters
Everyone who came back from Arizona's going to Okinawa(Nago・Kunigami)
And Maria's off to Sapporoo





PyeongChang 2018

I watched the preliminaries for men's large hill ski jumpinggLIVE。
Tomorrow, the finals.
I'm cheering them on
                      From Maria





キラキラOkuruyama Ski Jump Stadiumキラキラ
 


雪の結晶Sapporo Olympic Museum雪の結晶





I've gone to Sapporo for Fighters matches before, like during CS or the Japan series,
but there are days without matches, or days where they get cancelled,
so I went out.


At the museum I rode on a lift.
I saw the green jump platforms
(They weren't white jump platforms雪の結晶)
The angle of the jump platforms surprised me
Because they were so steep.


At the museum,
I got to do speed skating.
(Skating while looking at the screen!)
It was really difficult
It might have been because Maria was so small,
but moving from left to right really tired me out
I really understood how amazing the athletes are

I got to try out lots of games
It was so much funラブラブ

I pressed a button and a
figure skating video started playing!
I watched the whole thing
And
I saw lots of Ito Midori
Triple axel.
(My mom told me about the skate rink in Oozu.)


This is a story from 2009/11/8星
Elementary schooler Maria-chan


I definitely want to go again sometime






I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


                                        Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...