Saturday, February 17, 2018

2018/2/17 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Hokkaido/A great event @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Today we had a concert in Hokkaidoピンクハート


Hokkaido's cold after allニコ
I forgot to take a picture of it, but I ate Hokkaido meat and potato stew today, it was really fresh and tastyハート

Especially the potatoes! As expected of Hokkaidoキラキラ



The concert was lots of fun too!!!
Thank you very muchハート



The next time we'll be visiting Hokkaido will be during the spring tour, so I'll be looking forward to thatラブラブ






Now then, the NBA cornerバスケキラキラ



This weekend, there's a big NBA event

All-Star2018
is being heldピンクハート

I'll talk about this event
more tomorrowニコ


Jump

 
The goal's up high~


Well then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...