Saturday, February 17, 2018

2018/2/17 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Violet. Kaga Kaede


Good evening!


Iiit's Kaga Kaede (≧▽≦)



Today we had a HelloCon in Hokkaido v(^-^)v



Flying there in all that snow was pretty bad,,,.


Are you guys all ok???



I received handmade chocolates from Oda Sakura-san for Valentine's!!!


The nama-chocolate was really, really good
(≡^∇^≡)



Makino-san gave me correction tape~

I write things out for surveys and stuff in pen a lot,
so this will come in handy(・∀・)/


I've gotta return the favor on White Day,,,!




Violet Evergarden's 5th episode.


I was crying out loud,,,sniff


Ishikawa Yui's performance as Violet
at the end brought me to tears. (TωT)


I'm sure lots of you haven't seen it yet,
so I'm not gonna point out this specific line! or anything.


I think those of you that get it will get it.



Well then! (・Д・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...