Sunday, February 18, 2018

2018/2/18 Haga Akane Ameblo - The sensor inside Haga Akane is. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today is Sunday.
It's the day I have to be careful about spoilers注意注意

Last night I didn't really wake up or have much trouble sleeping, I just slept normally


.........don't make fun of me, ok?







The Kudo-san sensor within Haga Akane starts going off at 9:15.

I got up with a purpose
right before晴れ



I'm being serious, it didn't take me much time to wake up at all!


My Kudo-san sensor woke me up!

...well, honestly,
I was actually pretty surprised about it←



It's a miracle that I, who usually wakes up after 10,
woke up at such a proper timeクローバー

Kudo-san's power is amazing


I love herピンクハート




And, last time, my family told me
"be quiet!" and stuff, but

this time I watched it with earphones鉛筆lol



So, I didn't have to pay any mind to the sounds around me,

I was in my own world,
or rather, I plunged myself into Kudo-san's world as I watched it (*`ω´*)ドヤッ(*`ω´*)ドヤッ



It's like, I mean, how to put it,

everything about her is so cute, so

I don't think I need to go through the trouble of listing everything off one by one, so I'll just tell you the ones I've picked outイエローハート



Well, this was in the last episode too, but
the scene in Bistrot Jurer was crazy, huh

So you mean! Even though we're using the same means, we get called phantom thieves, and they're the police, isn't that amazing?」

I particularly liked thatニヤニヤピンクハート



Well, even if I don't say that,

I'm sure you're all thinking itニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤ



Also, the scene that plays after it shows her past losing someone important to her, where she's actually crying,

holding the VS Changer and nodding, that part was the best.




Oh and!
When Garrat Naago was rampaging,

Lupin Red-san made his appearance, and Blue-san and Kudo-san showed up too!!!

The moment they appeared, seeing them from behind, her legs were so cute




Oh and also,
right before they formed Lupinkaiser,

her voice as she pulled the sheet, 「Uiishotto! Oo! Oooo!!」ブルーハートブルーハートブルーハート



I've thrown the word cute around a lot, huh




And, overall,
the dubbing is so cute..........

Last time,

「Ehhhh, cho, ehhhh」
The part that was like that drove me crazy,,,



And,

inside Bistrot Jurer,
fussing over Gutti, that was so good, it was more than just the best, it was seriously the best, like really it was the best



That's all, these were all of my hand-picked scenes鉛筆

By the way,
something that got me pretty hyped up,


was the way Kudo-san called the person important to her,

"Shihochin"




Shihochin,,Shiho,Chin,,

Shiho"chin" is,,,



Akanechin, yeahニヤニヤ!!!←


It feels pretty close炎



...that being said,
I've gotten to watch it in real time 2 weeks in a row,

can that really happen??!


But, next week I'm probably barely not going to be able to watch it...

Because next week we have individual handshakes!!!!




So, don't spoil me at the handshake event! or anything like that注意lol


Akanechin's poutyピンクハート



...well then (lol)
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...