Sunday, February 18, 2018

2018/2/18 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Wa! Kaga Kaede

Good evening!


It's Kaga Kaede (・∀・)



Today I went to see

「Fuel Sub Router  WA!!」

with Fukumura Mizuki-san, Ishida Ayumi-san, and Makino Maria-san!




My mouth was hanging open the whole time. lol


70 minutes passed by in the blink of an eye!



During the live you were free to move around wherever you like,
if it was our concert you definitely couldn't do that,
so I went in thinking, what's up with this!


The sets, confetti, and water were coming from left and right and above,
I had no idea where I was supposed to be looking,
there was a lot going on(´∀`)



I was surrounded by people I don't know,
but it was lots of fun dancing and
having a good time with the cast!!


This was my first time experiencing entertainment that involves the guests so much, it felt really fresh,
I felt like I wanted to try being the person up on stage! v(^-^)v


Thank you very much for the fun time!!


Well then! (・Д・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...