Wednesday, February 21, 2018

2018/2/21 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Emergency meeting/Pom Pom Purin-kun@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Today we had HaroMoba publicity meeting...グッ


And somehow
it became an
emergency meeting注意注意注意


Somehow!

If you're interested, then you have to listen!
It'll be airing on HaroMoba at the end of the month, so please give it a listenハートJust as I expected, something happened..., look forward to it, ok! lol



Changing the subject!

 
Staples Center in LA is the home of the Lakers, so it's overflowing with Lakers colors~キラキラ




I found a spot with my member color, purple, and took a selfie with that as the backgroundddピンクハート







And, speaking of the other Lakers color, yellow....

 
It's Pom Pom Purinイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートlolol



Lawson is selling Pom Pom Purin meat buns, so I got one!



I'm bad at enunciating my words
so when I said
one Pom Pom Purin bun please



???
the cashier ended up getting confused笑い泣き


I got it across properly in the endd! lol



It's so cute I can't eat it...イエローハートイエローハートイエローハート
I was thinking that, so here's Wednesday's English problem



What did I do after I thought that?




It was cute...イエローハート



Well then!


PS

On today's
『Morning Musume. '18 All Night Nippon i』I appeared as a guest! Give it a listenラブ

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...