Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018/2/24 Haga Akane Ameblo - Received a momiji manju. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



All the HelloCons are oveeeeeer
We had our last show in Hiroshimaハートハートハート



Whenever we go to Hiroshima for HelloCons,

there's something that happens every time that's become a custom,,,


That is, Danbaru Ruru-chan brings momiji manju to everyone backstage!!



When Ruru shows up,

everyone gets so happy they make a huge fussピンクハート

Every time
I spend so much time worrying about it, but in the end I go with the potato filling



But today I got one with cheese fillingチーズハート


It was really tasty! I was so happy!!!

 
Cuuuuuteピンクハート

Even though Ruru is the same age as Akane,
sometimes she acts like a really needy kid...

It's super cuteピンクハート


Thank you
for always bringing us momiji manjuuuu




Now then!!!!!!!!

All the HelloCons are over now, huh,,,


With HelloCons,
I think we can learn a lot of things from the other groups,

and I get fired up and think, but Morning Musume. '18 isn't gonna lose!,


I really like HelloConsピンクハート



Compared to solo tours,、

of course we don't have nearly as much time on stage,
but I feel like it makes me want to show off even more in the time we do have!

I've been thinking thatピンクハート



And during the time we're doing HelloCons, I get to see members I usually don't have a chance to seeふたご座

But next month we'll be starting our solo tour!


I'm so excitedddddddddd!!!!


We've started to
do rehearsals a little recently, so

I'm gonna do the best I possibly can炎


Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...