Saturday, February 3, 2018

2018/2/3 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『(Information) Shuukan Young Magazine♡LOVErin Birthday Party♪*゚』Makino Maria



Juice=Juice-san
congratulations
on your 5th anniversaryキラキラ
                                 from Maria






キラキラMaria-chan Noticeキラキラ

On sale 2/10
『Shuukan Young Magazine』

The cover & first article are
Morning Musume. '18  Makino Maria


I'm really happy
I never thought I would be picked out to be
on the cover and the first article of Shuukan Young Magazine, so I'm super happy

『Shuukan Young Magazine』
Thank you


Do your best, Maria
Thank you for all of your support


I'm looking forward to it going on sale more than anyone

If you give it a look,
Maria would be very happy
(Pekorinko)



                 





Today...
The very first thing I did
was see Fukumura Mizuki-san
LOVErin



『Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 WINTER』
Fukuoka show
Thank you very much for today
LOVErin





After the concert ended,
Oda Sakura-san said to me,
「Maria! Come here!」
When I went to the room, she told me,
「This is bad! No one's able to move!
You have to use your magic, like "ei!"」
Everyone in Morning Musume. '18 was huddled together

 When I cast my magic with a shout of
「Ei!」
Everyone started to do "MarianLOVErin desu" in a row
It was really good

And then
they sang happy birthday for me
Maria was super happy
Thank you.

They had a big pink 17 balloon, and the room was decorated really cutely
(Look closely! You can see it in the picture)

 
クラッカーBirthday surpriseクラッカー

It was a super LOVErin birthday party
Thank you

I'm glad it was with everyone in Morning Musume. '18
Maria really felt happy


Morning Musume. '18LOVErin





I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


 Makino Maria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...