Saturday, February 3, 2018

2018/2/3 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Got to see her!/Going to get involved. lol @Nonaka Miki


It's Nonaka Miki♡


Today was the Fukuoka concert ( ˘ᵕ˘ )キラキラ

Yesterday I was watching concert videos at home. I was thinking, I wanna do a concert soon, I wanna see the fans soon, so I'm happy I could see everyone today!

Seeing you guys definitely gets me in a good mood⤴⤴⤴⤴⤴⤴ハート


With Ikuta-san from Fukuokaグリーンハート

We were next to each other in the dressing room♡
Ishiguro Aya-san from Morning Musume.'s 1st generation and Ikuta-san were guests this week on「Sashimeshi」. I watched it as it was airing照れ

So, while it was airing, the plan was that Ikuta-san was going to make a call to a member!

I was watching it, sitting there with my heart pounding like, am I gonna get a call? ( '-'  ) lol

I talked with Ikuta-san about that.lol



Now, moving on,

Yesterday was Marian♡Loverin's birthday so we all celebrated together照れ



Nonaka Miki, going to get involved.
With a smile lol( 'ω')



It was a fun day!
Well then(∩ˊᵕˋ∩)・*

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...