Monday, March 12, 2018

2018/3/12 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Birthday\(^^)/Ogata Haruna


Konbanhaachin!





Oda Sakura-san
Happy birthday \(^^)/


We all celebrated together after rehearsals!!!
{FDE38920-DC24-43E5-A70C-80571EF2D35F}
What do you mean Haruna and
Oda-san are in the same school year!!!?

We're the 19 year old generation \(^^)/


You get to be the only other person in Morning who's the same age as me. lolol



But, but

Oda-san has such a mature image, whether she's performing or not, and she's so calm

I admire that about her!,!




And her voice definitely has healing qualities to it. lolol

Whether it's just her voice during a conversation, or when she's singing,
hearing it makes me feel sooooo calm \(^^)/



She has such a wonderful voice, and she's so kind,
and always watching out for us, her kouhai

I really don't know what else to say but thank you!!!



I hope that you
have another amazing year now that you're 19!!

I'll keep relying on you from now on






Tadahhhh

Here's a picture of Ogata from a while ago. My hair's grown out a lot since then. I think lolol
{D75E215A-4469-4551-8485-63435F2BACF5}
Lately
I feel like I've become the kind of person who only feels 5/100 of the happiness when something good happens (゜ω゜)


I mean

If I were to feel 100% of the happiness
when things get hard or bad things happen, wouldn't I just end up feeling 100% of the sadnessssss lolol


Ogata doesn't know if this is simple-minded or what\(^^)/



Honana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...