Thursday, January 11, 2018

2018/1/11 Haga Akane Ameblo - I don't really get how to say choker. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki

Lately, my need for a choker has been huge

When I wear things around my neck,
it feels bad and I get grossed out...

Not just chokers,

Short necklaces and things like that,
they're no good either.....................


But. I tried wearing. A turtleneck.

I can't handle wool either because it makes me itchy,
so I felt itchy all day(lol)

I just want...
To be able to wear a chokeeeeeer......

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...