Tuesday, March 13, 2018

2018/3/13 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Tomorrow.../Kapal-san! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


Sukapa! Ongakusai 2018 is tomorrowピンクハート


Morning Musume. '18 will be appearing!






When I looked at the lineup....
it seems like there's a band made up of mascot characters named CHARAMEL!


My yuru-chara oshi, Kapal-san.... He happens to be a member of this bandグリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハート

I want to watch their performance♡lolol

I hope Kapal-san and the rest of CHARAMEL watch Morning Musume. '18's performanceラブラブ


And you guys too! Please!
Watch itキラキラハート





We did a lot of things in rehearsals today!
During our free time, I went to eat pasta with Oda-san, Maria, and Kaediiキラキラ



Oh, and! This is from yesterday, but!チョキ
(it's about the NBA)



The Lakers won against the Cavaliers!
The Lakers are super amazingイエローハートイエローハート


The guy they call the King, Lebron James, is in the Cavaliers! And that's the team Tokunaga-san is cheering forガーン


My heart was beating as I was waiting to see the results of the match yesterdayアセアセウシシ




Tomorrow they have a game against the Nuggets!
Do you best, Lakersイエローハートイエローハートイエローハート

Well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...