Thursday, January 18, 2018

2018/1/18 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - My level,,! Kaga Kaede

Good evening!!

Iiit's Kaga Kaedeヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ

It's one of my top 3 most important things in 2018
(even though 2018 basically just started)
I did something.

There's this game I've been playing,
a rhythm game called「Bandori!」

Before I even realized it, my user level

surpassed 100!!!!!!

Congratulations
Thank you very much. lolol

This is my first time getting my
rank to 100 in a phone game,,,sniff

Ah, I'm still gonna keep being into Bandori! v(^-^)v


Chuunibyou Nonaka-san.

A notice(*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆

The current Hello!Project concert

Hello!Project 20th Anniversary!!
Hello!Project 2018 WINTER
〜PERFECT SCORE〜
〜FULL SCORE〜
 
 The song we performed for the first time there,
Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite
 
Will be distributed digitally on 1/28 at 24:00!!!
Check out our home page for more information(°∀°)b 
Well then!(・Д・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...