Saturday, January 20, 2018

2018/1/19 Haga Akane Ameblo - I might be able to finally see the first snow this season. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki

Today I had a recording for Morning Diaryyyyy

with Kaedii and Yokoyanハートイエローハート

It's around Setsubun, so
we talked about spreading beans,

and about fortunes, and pulling omikuji and stuff,

and Yokoyan made some funny mistake, and
Kaedii aimed a bean-spreading bean at her,

everyone was hyped up the whole timeニヤニヤ


It'll broadcast 1/25 and 2/1鉛筆

Please give it a listennnnn!!

Right

I was just watching the news, and
There might be a chance that it'll snow and stick in Tokyo!

Ehhhh, what to dooooooooooo

A couple years ago,
it snowed in Tokyo and piled up, didn't it.

I don't have any slip-resistant shoes or something like that......
Ugh, I'm really worriedddDD!!!!

Well, at least this time

I'm glad I know beforehandデレデレ

It's still just a "forecast" so I can't be sure,
but I better prepare just in case.

In Nagano, it's already been like this for a while

Snow! snow! SNOW! It's been snowing,,,くもり傘

...I still haven't seen any snow this season!!!!

I forgot about it!!!!!!!!!

Usually,
I'll see snow in the middle of December during the fall tour,

but this time in December,
we were in Yamaguchi-ken and Hiroshima-ken, so......

There wasn't any snow..............................

I don't like snow, but

I wanna see some snow alreadyもやもや

It's fine if it just snows once and doesn't stick!
As long as I get to see snow at least once, I don't care!!!!

Now then, tomorrow's a HaroCon!

...but,

Ishida Ayumi-san and Oda Sakura-san won't be attending because they have the flu.

We just had all 13 members together for the first time in a while...

I'm really sorry that we'll be going back to performing with 2 members absent.

The healthy members will put
our all into making it a fun show!!

We'll be relying on you tomorrow too!!!

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

羽賀朱音

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...