Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2018/2/28 Haga Akane Ameblo - Mole fetish. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki
 
 
 
Ok! I'm going to answer the question from my last blog!!!
 
I included a quiz that was like
 
"There's something different about this from the usual Haga Akane! What could be different!"鉛筆
 
 
 
So the answer to thaaaaaatウインクうずまき
 
 
Let's get right to it!
The thing that's different is.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I drew a mole on by my eye.
 
目日本国旗
 
 
 
Did you get it??
 
Of course I have a scent fetish,
but I have a mole fetish too (lol)
 
 
Whether it's right by the mouth, or around the eyes, I just love moles!
 
 
If we're talking about members, it's Morito Chisaki-chan!
 
 
 
 
She has one! To the right of her mouth, it's there!
 
I wish I had a mole like thatもやもや
 
 
So basically,
I tried drawing it on with eyeliner~ (lol)
 
Lots of you got it right!!!
 
 
 
A lot of people said, you thinned out your bangs~
but I thinned my bangs out quite a while ago注意
 
 
So,
 
congratulations to those of you who got it right流れ星
 
 

 
Chiiiiiイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハート
 
Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz
 
Haga Akane
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...