Saturday, January 20, 2018

2018/1/20 Haga Akane Ameblo - Now! Currently!. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki

Today we had a HelloCon in Osakaaaaa

Morning Musume. 18'
had to perform as 11 people. I'm really sorry about that.

But,
the healthy members did their best!流れ星

I hope everyone had a fun timeピンクハート


Ms. Nonaka~ピンクハート

There have been lots of times I chat with Ms. Nonaka on stage!!!

When other groups are performing,

sitting in the back,
we act like a couple along to the lyrics(lol)

Backstage, she'll show me videos!

And more than anything,
Ms. Nonaka is really funnyyyy笑い泣き

Being together is fun, I love herピンクハート

...I've just been gushing this whole blog←

Thank you
everyone who came todayyyyy

I'm watching TV right now in my hotel,
it seems like they're doing a "Shinshou Nozawaonsen Special"!

...I'm having fun by myselfニヤニヤ(lol)

And currently!!!

I'm watching a conversation between
Matsuko Deluxe-san and Tsunku♂-san!

So, I'm gonna be focusing on that手

Akanerune(-_-) zzz

羽賀朱音

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...