Monday, January 22, 2018

2018/1/22 Haga Akane Ameblo - I want to step on ice. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki

Snow!

Snow!
Snow!

...the more I look at the word "snow,"
the less it looks like it says snowもやもや

There was so much snow todayyy

Ugh~ I don't know what to do~~~~~~~

Even just getting home was a pain...
Did you all get home safely???

I was walking with an umbrella, and

it kept piling and piling up, the snow (lol)

My umbrella was heavy...
And my shoes were all wet and heavy too......

I'm tiredddddチーン注意

But, like, you know,
seeing untouched snow and being the first person to leave their footprints on it, that was the best流れ星

Um, it was like, crunch.........
 
I didn't step on it all at once,
I started with my heel and slooowly put my whole foot in......
 
Haa...that feeling......of stepping on something......the noise............
 
By all counts, it was amazing.........
 
By the way, I like to step on ice tooピンクハート
 
It has more a sharp sound~ピンクハート
 
But, in Tokyo
you don't see a lot of ice like that
 
I'm pretty sad...
 
...you don't even really see the ground itself that much←
 
Ah~~~
I hope the snow melts soon...
 
But, if it melts there's dangerous things that come along with that too...もやもや
 
During the night, somehow or another,
I hope the snow completely melts away...クローバー

 
Now!
I'm gonna go take a bath and go to sleepデレデレ
 
Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

羽賀朱音

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...