Monday, January 22, 2018

2018/1/22 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina

There's so much snow

Back when I was in elementary school or around then I would get really excited about snow,

but I'm an adult now, too

I don't make snowmen anymore

It's too cold, so I can't go outside.! lol

Everyone, don't make snowmen or get into snowball fights too much,
make sure you don't get a cold ok!?
It's really, really cold outside, right? lol

Well, looking at how the snow's all piled up,
I'm in a pretty good mood. lol


Earlier, Nonaka-san was wearing clothes that were my member color, and they had 13 written on them.

I was kinda happy. lol♡

Well then, see you tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...