Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2018/1/23 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Pictures from my picture folder

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Today I had a certain photoshoot! It's still a secret, so...I'm going to keep it concealed
within my heart. lolハート

I've been so excited about this photoshoot, I've been counting down to it since last week! It was so much fun♡♡My love for Morning Musume. has gotten even deeper照れ

So, given that. I can't show you the pictures from today...ガーン


Pictures from my picture folder.

Ogata Haruna-chan
Her face is too pale? All you can see is her hair!(´°д°`)!!lol
It's a picture like that.


Also, lately I've been wearing clothes of Yokoyan's member color, so we took a 2-shot
キラキラ

Iiit's gold yellow!

Well then!

P.S.
I'm looking forward to something tomorrowラブラブ

Hint:丸ブルーパスタ

Try guessing!
You'll know the answer by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...