Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018/1/31 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Comfy Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











I spent my day today being comfy~








It's nice to have days like this sometimes!!









Getting some rest,


doing what I need to at my own pace~~~





If I have a presentation or something,



if I do it all in a rush, I actually end up not being able to get it done,



Does that make sense!? lol





No good ideas will come to mind...lol!!!




So I prefer to get it done early at an easy pace





I ate together with my family during the day!
My brother's started eating soooo much without me even realizing it, I was surprised lol


ヒマワリA noticeヒマワリ



On sale tomorrow, 2/1   「Shuukan Famitsu」

I got to be photographed wearing a really cute outfit!

Please check it out!








Yokoyama Reina


*I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...