Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018/1/31 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - January\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!





Last day of January( °_° )( °_° )

I wonder what kind of good things are gonna happen next monthhh(?)(?)



There's a rush of member birthdays in February,
so I hope that it becomes a month worth celebrating\(^^)/Yeah!



Haruna's gonna be turning 19 years olddd

I'm still such a kid though\(^^)/


Come to my eventtt!


This weekend there's a Hello!Con in Fukuoka!

I want to eat motsunabeeeEEee

Honana!


*I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...