Thursday, February 15, 2018

2018/2/15 Makino Maria Ameblo -『Curling♡Asada Mai-san♡HPB Haachin♪*゚』Makino Maria

キラキラ『Weekly Young Magazine』キラキラ
is on sale now

The front cover & first gravure article
are Morning Musume. '18 Makino Maria

Definitely give it a look(Pekorinko)






PyeongChang 2018


Women's Curling
I've been watching it since yesterday
I watched it today too

Cute

Today there
were two matches.

(If this was baseball it would be→double header)

At the end of the match with Korea
I heard someone's voice saying,
「just a little mistake and it's over」.


Do your bestMaria's cheering you on lots






ラブラブAsada Mai-sanラブラブ
One year ago
I got to do a recording for TV together with her音譜
I've been watching her on TV since I was little,
so getting to meet her made me really happy






Today, 2/15, is
Ogata Haruna-chan's birthday

Haachin happy birthday

Haachin's good at skating!!
It's really amazing

One time I had a photoshoot with Haachin where we were skating雪の結晶
Maria can't glide, so Haachin held onto my hand and led me around
Haachin was skating backwards while smiling at me
Amazingg! I could hardy believe it

Maria really likes to watch Haachin when she's skating
It's really cool! And fast


Haachin
アップ
Someone tied the laces of Maria's skates for me
Who could it be
Haachin
I hope you have a LOVErin yearキラキラ










Morning Musume. 20th
mini album
『Hatachi no Morning Musume.』



is on sale now




PC・Smartphone single
is now streaming in high res

【iTunes】

【Recochoku】

【mora】

【mora hi-res】

Please give it a listen




Music videos
are currently streaming

Morning Musume. 20th
『Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.)』

【iTunes】

【Recochoku】

Short ver. is here



Morning Musume. '17
『Gosenfu no Tasuki』

【iTunes】

【Recochoku】

Short ver. is here


Give them a look








Today...

ナイフとフォークステーキI ate 450g of meatステーキナイフとフォーク

(Ikinari! Steak)


When I measured my height
I'd grown

&&

I learned a lot本鉛筆

&&&

Everyone came back from Arizona野球


OK







I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


                                        Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...