Thursday, February 15, 2018

2018/2/15 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - bday~/benny@ Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


 
Haruna-chan happy birthday~バースデーケーキ


Haachel's short time at the same age has come to an end! lol

Haruna-chan, whose personality is compleeeeeetely the opposite of mine.
Even though you seem irresponsible! You're good at reading the air and figuring things out, so if I ever don't understand something, if I ask Haruna-chan, she'll catch me up right away!!



Happy 19thピンクハートハートピンクハート

 
I forgot when I took this one! lolol




Well theen
Here's the answer for the English quizハート
(The answer's related to the NBA so I'm combining it with the NBA corner)

What am I into?
私は何にハマっているでしょー?

The answer is, looking at NBA mascot charactersキラキラlol

The mascot characters are super cute♡
They're good at dancing, and it's amazing they can make basketball shotsハート

I want to meet them!


I'm especially into
Chicago Bulls' Benny
!!!


Well then
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...