Sunday, February 18, 2018

2018/2/18 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『Thank you Weekly Young Magazine♡Fuel Sub Router♡To To Lucky♪*゚』Makino Maria


PyeongChang 2018

Maria's in a trance
I'm cheering you on






キラキラ『Weekly Young Magazine』キラキラ

Next issue No.12
goes on sale tomorrow, 2/19ラブラブ



『Weekly Young Magazine No.11』
The front cover & first gravure article
are Morning Musume. '18 Makino Maria

Maria is really happy that
she got to appear



Thank you very, very much

                                    LOVEMaria








    『WA!! -Wonder Japan Experience- 
                             Fuel Sub Router』

Fukumura Mizuki-san
Ishida Ayumi-san
Kaga Kaede-chan
Makino Maria
2018.2.18


It was super super super fun

From the moment we showed our tickets to the person at the door,
from the moment we entered the entrance in this picture,
I thought, this place is kind of different. Amazing.

Right when you enter,
you start feeling like, where am I?

This was the first timein a lot of ways

Everything made me go, waa!!

When it ended, the first thing I thought was, I want to go again!!

I want to talk about it, but
I can't say itThis is the secret Maria-chan




   『WA!! -Wonder Japan Experience- 
                             Fuel Sub Router
Shinagawa Prince Hotel Stellar Ball
it has a long run until 5/6

Everyone hurry over








Today my team (Fighters) had a practice match with Hanshin

So I watched『Sky A』野球

24,000 peopleキラキラ
Matches with Hanshin are amazing
I think that every time

I hope To Lucky remembers Maria



And...
Yesterday, what was it that Maria bought at the airport (Shin-Chitose)

①Tanaka Kensuke can coffee
②Miyanishi Naoki can coffee
③Nishikawa Haruki can coffee
④Brandon Leard can coffee
⑤Nakata Sho can coffee

I get the same one each time
アップ(Hintひらめき電球)





I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


                                        Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...