Wednesday, February 7, 2018

2018/2/7 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Thank you! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Thank you for all the support and comments about my NBA ambassador job «٩(*´꒳`*)۶»ハート


I've finished my studying today and come back to Japan!

While I was studying, a huge amount of of data and information was coming at me all at once, so I kept notes φ(..)

My notes were in English too.



Be confident(ง •̀_•́)งキラキラ

There are other ambassadors besides myself, and they're all really nice people笑い泣き

We ate together and talked together.
When we talked, everyone could speak both English and Japanese, so we could use either ( ੭ ˙ᗜ˙ )੭キラキラ




My great senpai Tokunaga Chinami-san is there among the ambassadors( ˘ᵕ˘ )ピンクハートIt's been a really long time since I got to see Tokunaga-sanぐすんWhen I saw her I was so happy I hugged her T_T!
   


I said this yesterday, but I'm just getting started! I'm excited!

I've gotta make a lot of preparations!炎


The ambassadors have started an official Instagram, so check that out!

rakuten_nba
And leave likes and comments of course♡

I took lots of pictures in America so I'm going to upload as many of them as I can here! Look forward to ittウインク






And, and!


Today
our mini album

Hatachi no Morning Musume.
went on sale(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ラブラブ

It was #1 on Oricon Daily!
I'm so happy. Thank you!

Since February has started, I've begun my work as an NBA ambassador, and the mini album's gone on saleピンクハートwhat a wonderful way to start Februaryy♡



Here's this week's English problem.



What's your favorite song in this mini album? 



During the event I got to be the hostピンクハート
I don't have a lot of chances to host things, so I'm glad I got the opportunity( ・ω・ )/キラキラ



I got to talk to you guys at the handshake eventニコニコ

It was a wonderful day!


A pic with everyone from today.


Well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...